Navegação

Mademoiselle Cochon

Uma mente perturbada?

 

Posts anteriores

• Tutorial De Laço!
• "Passo o dia a perguntar..."
• A Casa Da Água Azul
• Depressão, ou algo assim...
• Ciranda
• Welcome
• Eu Tive Um Pesadelo...
• Declaração
• Sobreviventes
• Congelar

Arquivo

• dezembro 2007
• janeiro 2008
• fevereiro 2008
• março 2008
• abril 2008
• maio 2008
• junho 2008
• julho 2008
• agosto 2008
• setembro 2008
• outubro 2008
• novembro 2008
• dezembro 2008
• janeiro 2009
• fevereiro 2009
• março 2009
• abril 2009
• maio 2009
• junho 2009
• julho 2009
• agosto 2009
• setembro 2009
• janeiro 2010
• março 2010
• maio 2010
• junho 2010
• julho 2010
• agosto 2010
• maio 2011
• janeiro 2012
• abril 2012
• maio 2012
• julho 2012
• agosto 2012
• setembro 2012

Links

•Galeiras blog Link aqui
•Philips Blog Link aqui
•Giovana Blog Link aqui
•Maron Blog Link aqui
•O Camelo e O Circo Link aqui

Sobre mim

saumensch

O inverso do perverso.

Profile completo

Layout

Layout feito por Maron para uso exclusivo da Porca-chan. No copy.

Posts

sábado, 7 de fevereiro de 2009

Letter From My Pain
I'm not quite sure of what I'm spoused to do, or what I'm spoused to think. That mass in my mind is getting me and I don't know what I can do. Once you told me not to cry. But also you said that you'd be there for anything. That you'll never deny me if I ask for help... I just question myself if you'd deny if the problem in what I ask was because of you; specially in you running away from me, or what it looks like.
That's right I can't control you. Even if I wanted the most I wouldn't do it 'cause I wanted you to call me by yourself. I'm not the kind to have proud of yourself... But I'm also not the kind to beg dawn on knees for a chance or a hug.
I wanted to be strong and I thought I could do it. I thought that stronger people don't feel mess on their minds or loneliness in their hearts. I don't know if I was stronger or I just felt like one; in any case I didn't feel any better. I just felt more and more alone. Is that true? Strong people have this uncontrollable feeling of loneliness? This pain in their backs and the cold in their eyes? That's not the kind of strong I imagined to myself.
I'm cold. Am I alone? I don't want to beg to not feel alone. But I also don't want to stay one week waiting for you wanting to see me once or twice. That's the kind of thing that hurt the most!
I know you're not in your better times... I even want you to do something about this. I just wanted you to know but I felt really ashamed of myself telling you. That's because I'm writing in English. And that's why I'm not speaking with you face to face. There's no courage.
Yeah, I'm afraid.

Marcadores:

Powered By: QUIZYOURFRIENDS.com

Postado por saumensch - 1 comments